Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SUMMER HOLIDAYS - JANUARY 2012

This is my husband and Noah with his school friend, Daniel at the beach.  We had the most amazing time at the beach. He had a beach wheelchair which could float in the ocean and we did take him out until we were waiste deep.  It was relaxing it was fun, and it was reconnecting with each other.  It was brilliant. 

We went out for breakfast, got to the beach in the afternoon sun, stayed out late, had ice-cream at the beach, walked along the pier, took the dog to the beach.  Ate out at Portsea Hotel which is the end of the Mornington Peninsula.  We had the first beach holiday, in 4 years.  Noah was in hospital the past two summer holidays in a row. We had to do something this year because he has been so healthy and so happy.  Thank you, God!!! 

I thank God for the memories I had at the beach, I thank our friends for accepting Noah for who he is.  Look at this picture, it tells a thousand words. Noah loves the company of his friend and he is the first friend he's made.  They are hilarious together.  I don't let me guard down very often anymore but this family we have met are the nicest people I have ever met.  They have two with ASD so they get it.  I don't see their "DIS---ability"  I just don't see it.  They are gorgeous kids.  If I could adopt a few, I would.  Great holiday had by all!!!!


No comments: